Consumer Complaint

I wish to file a complaint against the company or individual named below. I understand that the District Attorney’s Office is unable to represent private citizens seeking the return of their money or other personal remedies. I am, however, filing this complaint to notify your office of the activities of this company/individual.

Note: Inputs labeled with a (*) are required fields and must be filled out.

Has there been an attempt to resolve the problem?

Has a private attorney been contacted?

Have you filed in Small Claims Court?

Does this complaint involve an advertisement?

Does this complaint involve oral representation?

Has a contract or warranty been signed?

Has a complaint been filed with another agency? *

Your Information